Branch Student Recital
December 4 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm$25
Chair: Jan Kravets Janclaudia@icloud.com
Event Date: Sunday, December 4, 2022
Location: Loyola Marymount University
Deadline to apply : November 27, 2022
Deadline for Entry Fees: December 3, 2022
Please email the program Chair directly to participate: email@example.com
Registration will close once the number of students reaches 25 or approaches 60 minutes of playing time . Any repertoire (level 2 and above) from the Baroque Period through contemporary is welcome .
PLAYING TIME AND ELIGIBILITY
• Each teacher is allowed a maximum of 20 minutes of total playing time for all students.
• Students can be level 2 and above ( exceptions, ask Jan) and playing any instrument or voice.
• Any repertoire (level 2 and above) from the Baroque Period through contemporary is welcome .and can be similar to the Certificate of Merit ‘
• All music must be original and published: arrangements possible if they are not simplifications of original repertoire
MEMORIZATION & PERFORMANCE
• All pieces must be memorized. (contact Jan for exceptions for chamber pieces or complex contemporary scores)
• All performers must stay for the entirety of the festival program.
• Traditional recital dress code must be followed for a respectful, professional look. Teachers, please remind students of our dress code.
APPLICATION & FEES
• Please email Jan Kravets directly . Deadline is November 27, 2022
• Accurate timings must be provided, and please no repeats!
• Entry fee per student: $25. Teachers: Please pay for all your students by using Pay Now button below
• Deadline: request to submit student must be emailed to Jan kravets at firstname.lastname@example.org by November 27