Adult Student Musicale
November 14 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm$18
Chair: Dr. Nancy Fierro and Barbara Roe
Event Date: Sunday, November 14, 2021 (2:00-4:00)
Location: youtube premier
Virtual Adult Student Musicale:
Sunday November 14, 2021 2pm
videos will be posted on a private link on YouTube
suggested theme American Music
not a requirement, all pieces accepted for participation.
To participate in this event, please
- create a video (using iPhone iPad or computer) 10 minute time limit per performer
- Fill out application form
- 3) send your video to the video editor by deadline date (info to be sent to performers)
Virtual Adult Musicale Application
- name of performer with contact inmfo
- teachers name
- complete title of piece including composer
- timing of performance in minutes and seconds
Nancy Fierro and Barbara Roe, festival coordinators
click the link below to view our Spring 2021 event:
Adult Musicale Link:
Nancy Fierro and Barbara Roe
Co-chairs Adult Student Musica
the recital link is available upon request
PLEASE NOTE: ALL PARTICIPANTS MUST SUBMIT A MEDIA RELEASE FORM, LOCATED ON THE HOME PAGE(at the foot of the home page) OF THIS WEBSITE . FORM MUST HE SUBMITTED BEFORE OR AT TIME OF SUBMITTING APPLICATION. No exceptions!!!!!
Deadline to complete online application below:
Postmark Deadline for Entry Fees: day of
Adult Student Musicale provides a warm and informal setting in which adult students may gain confidence by performing for supportive peers and teachers.
Click Here For Our Guidelines
- PLEASE NOTE: ALL PARTICIPANTS MUST SUBMIT A MEDIA RELEASE FORM, LOCATED ON THE HOME PAGE(at the foot of the home page) OF THIS WEBSITE . FORM MUST HE SUBMITTED BEFORE OR AT TIME OF SUBMITTING APPLICATION. No exceptions!!!!!
PLAYING TIME AND ELIGIBILITY
- Students can be any level or solo instrument, voice or ensemble
- REPERTOIRE REQUIREMENTS
- Repertoire is to be chosen from “classical” and contemporary composers (Baroque, Classical, Romantic, Impressionist) You may also include Neo-Classical, Atonal, or late Impressionistic (early 20th century) music. any questions should be directed to festival chairs.
- MEMORIZATION & PERFORMANCE
- memorization not required.
- All performers should stay for the entirety of the festival program.
- Comfortable recital dress code is encouraged for a respectful, professional look.
- APPLICATION & FEES
- Please fill out the form below – making sure that you fill out info for each student and/or ensemble. Deadline is
- April 5, 2021
- Accurate timings must be provided(repeats not required)
- Entry fee per student: in place of participation fee, please bring an appetizer or dessert for the reception which follows
- Teachers: Any Entry fees must be paid with a single check for the teacher’s TOTAL entry fees for all students payable to: MTAC-WLA.
- Mail Entry fees check to
bring to event
- Deadline: Online form must be filled out by April 5, 2021