The Etude Festival provides intermediate and advanced students an opportunity to perform artistic works designed as Etudes by various composers, in a formal recital setting.
Sunday, February 11, 2018 2:00 PM
Pierre’s Fine Pianos
11039 W Pico Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90064
Deadline to complete online application: Monday, January 22, 2018
Application form is available NOW, January. Please scroll to bottom of the “Guidelines” section for a link to the application form.
Click to download the Repertory List
POSTMARK Entry Fees & Master Studio List Deadline: January 22, 2018
The Naomi Reisfeld Etude Festival is not a competition. Lecture and demonstration by a guest pianist.
Each student participating will receive a written evaluation of their performance by the guest pianist.
- PLAYING TIME AND ELIGIBILITY
- Each teacher is allowed a maximum of 20 minutes of total playing time for all students.
- Students must be CM level 4 or above.
- MEMORIZATION & PERFORMANCE
- All pieces must be memorized.
- Students must have previous performing experience.
- All performers must stay for the entirety of their recital program.
- Traditional recital dress code must be followed for a respectful, professional look.
- APPLICATION & FEES
- One form must be submitted for each student by January 22, 2018
- Accurate timings must be provided.
- Entry fee per student performing: $15
- Entry fees must be paid with a single check drawn from the teacher’s bank account, for the teacher’s TOTAL entry fees, made payable to MTAC-WLA.
- Entry fees check must be accompanied by the Naomi Reisfeld Etude Festival Master Studio List, and POSTMARKED by January 22, 2018 to Nurit Caspi.
- Click here to download the Master Studio List