- This event has passed.
Branch Student Recital
November 11, 2018 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm$18
Chair:Jan Kravets firstname.lastname@example.org
Event Date: Sunday, November 11, 2018 at 2:00pm PM
Location: Steinway Piano Gallery of Beverly Hills Deadline to complete online application below:November 1, 2018
Postmark Deadline for Entry Fees: November 1, 2018
The Branch Student Recital is not a competition. Each student participant is presented with a festival certificate of achievement.
Click Here For Our Guidelines
- PLAYING TIME AND ELIGIBILITY
- Each teacher is allowed a maximum of 20 minutes of total playing time for all students.
- Students can be any level or instrument.
- REPERTOIRE REQUIREMENTS
- Repertoire is to be chosen from 20th and 21st century composers and can be similar to the Certificate of Merit ‘contemporary’ period. You may also include Neo-Classical, Atonal, or late Impressionistic (early 20th century) music
- All music must be original and published: no arrangements, simplifications, etc.
- MEMORIZATION & PERFORMANCE
- All pieces must be memorized. (contact Susanna for exceptions for chamber pieces or complex contemporary scores)
- All performers must stay for the entirety of the festival program.
- Traditional recital dress code must be followed for a respectful, professional look. Teachers, please remind students of our dress code.
- APPLICATION & FEES
- Please fill out the form below – making sure that you fill out info for each student and/or ensemble. Deadline is November 1, 2018
- Accurate timings must be provided, and please no repeats!
- Entry fee per student: $18
- Teachers: Entry fees must be paid with a single check for the teacher’s TOTAL entry fees for all students payable to: MTAC-WLA.
- Mail Entry fees check to
- 7912 Croydon Avenue
- Los Angeles, CA 90045
Please note festival in memo portion of check.
- Deadline: Online form must be filled out by November 1, 2018
Master Studio Application for This Event
Entry fees must be paid with a single check drawn on the teacher’s bank account (for the teacher’s TOTAL entry fees for all students) payable to MTAC.-WLA.