- This event has passed.
Adult Salon Musicale
April 7 @ 2:30 pm - 5:00 pmtbd
Chair: Dr. Nancy Fierro and Barbara Roe
Event Date: Sunday, April 7, 2019, at 2:30 PM
Location: Home of Susan Glasser 832 Malcolm Avenue, Los Angeles 90024
Deadline to complete online application below: March 17, 2019
Postmark Deadline for Entry Fees: day of
Adult Salon Musicale provides a warm and informal setting in which adult students may gain confidence by performing for supportive peers and teachers.
Click Here For Our Guidelines
- PLAYING TIME AND ELIGIBILITY
- Students can be any level or solo instrument, voice or ensemble
- REPERTOIRE REQUIREMENTS
- Repertoire is to be chosen from “classical” and contemporary composers (Baroque, Classical, Romantic, Impressionist) You may also include Neo-Classical, Atonal, or late Impressionistic (early 20th century) music. any questions should be directed to festival chairs.
- MEMORIZATION & PERFORMANCE
- memorization not required.
- All performers should stay for the entirety of the festival program.
- Comfortable recital dress code is encouraged for a respectful, professional look.
- APPLICATION & FEES
- Please fill out the form below – making sure that you fill out info for each student and/or ensemble. Deadline is March 17, 2019.
- Accurate timings must be provided(repeats not required)
- Entry fee per student: in place of participation fee, please bring an appetizer or dessert for the reception which follows
- Teachers: Any Entry fees must be paid with a single check for the teacher’s TOTAL entry fees for all students payable to: MTAC-WLA.
- Mail Entry fees check to
bring to event
- Deadline: Online form must be filled out by March 17.