Come for the camaraderie, musical conversation and performances. Performances may include solo instrumental, vocal, improvisation, and ensemble groups of all types.
All adult students of MTAC-WLA teachers are welcome to attend and/or perform.
CANCELLED Sunday, October 23 CANCELLED
Another Musicale will be scheduled for early 2017
To be held at the home of Susan Glasser.
Please note that all attendees must register; read the guidelines below.
Deadline to complete online application: October 14, 2016
Application is linked at the end of these guidelines.
POSTMARK Reception Fees to Nora Chiang-Wrobel: Deadline is October 14, 2016
- WHO MAY ATTEND
- All adult students of MTAC-WLA teachers are welcome to attend and/or perform.
- Only performing students may bring guests (a maximum of 2).
- All attendees must be registered. via the online application form at bottom
- PLAYING TIME
- Each teacher is allowed a maximum of 15 minutes of total playing time for all students combined.
- PERFORMANCE GUIDELINES
- All student levels are accepted.
- Music should be well-prepared but need not be memorized.
- Ensemble groups of all types are welcome: piano 4-hands, piano and instrumental, string quartet, etc.
- At least one ensemble member must be the student of an MTAC-WLA teacher, though others need not be.
- Ensemble members must not be professional musicians.
- Only one registration is needed for an entire ensemble; however, each ensemble member must pay the reception fee.
- RECEPTION FEE
- An $8 reception fee is required to be paid by all performers, attendees, and guests.
- Please make checks out to MTAC-WLA and send them to Nora Chiang-Wrobel post-marked by October 14, 2016. (Nora’s address can be found in the current West LA Yearbook and Directory)
- APPLICATION / REGISTRATION
- For application: click here
- One form must be submitted for each student and/or ensemble.
- Attending students who are NOT performing must also fill out the above application and send in the $8 reception fee.
- On-line forms must be submitted by 11:59 pm on October 14, 2016